Pages

6/18/11

Skate craze

That word craze means wildly insane or excited about something. I would hardly say that i was all those things about skating but my kids were. My husband had a pretty good time to. I decided not to skate due to the fact that one fall would have put me in bad shape. (I have back issues) So I watched. Im telling you the adults at the skating rink are hilarious. As soon as a pair of skates hit their feet they are blasted back to the 8th grade. I don't really people watch but if you do thats the place to go. There was a man there in a see-through muscle shirt. He was the best to watch. I could be seen laughing out loud for no apparent reason to bystanders. One couple in there late 30's were skating one behind the other holding hands. Haha, see I told you it was hilarious.

Anyhow on the the children's fun.



Gabe got ahold of 1000 tickets and snagged these babies. They light up.



Check out those socks. Sweet girl knows how to rock out the skating (all her idea) She had a hard time at first but by the end she was dancing while rolling.



K was rocking and rolling the whole way through. He loves skating. He even made new friends which is not surprising the child can make friends with anyone. He gets that from me.



The karate chop to keep upright. I love this one.



Watch out here comes dad. The kids requested this fathers day weekend activity and he obliged. He's such a good sport.





What will you be doing this fathers day weekend?

Other news!

I will be giving away some free items form my Etsy shop once i hit 100 followers. So hope on over to the follow button and get yourself signed up.

Have a great weekend!


No comments: