Pages

7/18/11

Cooking school

My daughter loves to cook. She however never gets to because her cooking means huge mess for me to clean. But i have decided to get over myself and let her learn. Its far more important for her to have this experience as a young lady than it is for me to worry about a big to do per say.  So here we are her first lesson - carrot cupcakes. She did such a wonderful job.

She worked so hard not to get the shells in, and she didn't get any in the mix.

She decorated all her own cupcakes. It was important to her to get every cupcake to her perfection.

I have to say this girl gets her love of color from her mama. I will try to add color to anything. The one to the bottom left is a special made cupcake decoration just for her daddy this is his birthday week. In our house we get to celebrate for a week, it only comes once a year so we am getting as much out of it as we can. This concept caught on quick with the children especially.

I am partial but I think she is beautiful! And her cupcakes we so yummy!

Have an awesome week!


No comments: