Pages

5/4/11

All that changes

This last week was spring break and the kids had a lot of fun. I tried to plan the whole week out to keep them busy. I successfully did that and drove myself crazy with the schedule being to full. Maybe this week there will be time for rest.






We took a ride to the river to try something new. My kids have never been with me. We normally go to the beach about once a week when the weather is hotter. The river is not that far from us either so we get the best of both worlds.



We also hit up the Exploreum in Mobile Al. Lots of fun for the kiddos. We will be hitting that spot up again.






My dear friend Allison, love this lady with all my heart! She is absolutely wonderful, not really sure how I would make it without her friendship. She keeps me grounded and focused.

Happy Wednesday to ya!

      

No comments: